- On Sunday, March 3rd Holy Family host’s the South Pasadena Christian Churches for our Lenten Ecumenical Dinners and Prayer.
- We provide a light Lenten dinner (usually soup) at 7pm and have a prayer together at 7:45 in the church.
- We ask for volunteers to arrive at 5 pm to help set up in the Hall – and then, of course please stay to pray and eat with us!
Let Nancy know at 626-403-6126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The St. Joseph’s Table Committee could use your help for our St. Joseph’s Table weekend on March 9th and March 10th. All proceeds from this event benefit Holy Family’s Giving Bank and the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
Please respond to Theresa@holyfamily.org and let me know where you would like to help.
It’s a great weekend and we are a fun group to work with!
Grazie mille in advance. (626 403-6102 or 626 379-0629)
Saturday –March 9th
- Help needed in kitchen or wrapping table items during these times: 9:00am – 12:00pm and/or 12:00pm to 3:00pm
2. Help needed with the dinner that is prepared and served after the 5:00 pm Mass and helping sell items from the Table
3:00pm – 5:00pm and/or 6:00 – 8:00pm
Sunday March 10th
- Help needed with Continental Breakfast/Kitchen/Table
7:30am – 9:30 am and/or 9:30am – 1130am
2. Help needed with Kitchen and/or Table
11:30am – 1:30pm, 1:30pm – 3:00pm, 3:00pm – 5:00pm, 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Clean UP - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. (this would be a blessing for us to have help here)
AND, OF COURSE, WE WOULD APPRECIATE BAKED GOODS FOR THE TABLE