For the four weeks of Advent, our hopeful voices sing, “O Come, O Come Emmanuel”, and at last, at the glorious birth of our Lord and Saviour, we joyfully proclaim, “Emmanuel, God is With Us! We have all been surrounded with the joy and light which the birth of Jesus brings into the world!
At this great time of joy and thanksgiving, I would like to send my personal gratitude to each of you and your families for being a part of our faith-filled and dynamic community here at Holy Family. May the beauty, peace and joy of this most blessed season envelop you all with the infinite love of God, and the wonder of the birth of His only Son, our Saviour and brother, Jesus.
A joyous and blessed Christmas to each of you!
Parish Life Director
More Advent posts:
- About Advent – “Our Lord is coming!”
- Advent and Christmas OnLine Prayerbook
- Advent Opportunities
- Christmas Volunteer Opportunities – for you and your family
- Families still need Adopting for Christmas
- Join the Celebration here at Holy Family!
- Sunday Bulletin, Fourth Sunday of Advent 12-23-12
- The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God – January 1
- Third Sunday in Advent, December 16, 2012