To provide a forum for women on contemporary issues with the goal of sustaining and enhancing their spiritual growth and expression.
About the Women’s Connection Ministry (WCM)
The Women’s Connection Ministry reaches out to women of all ages and provides a forum for their concerns as keepers of the faith. The Women’s Connection Ministry offers programs for larger audiences (40-60) as well as “salons” for more intimate venues. As it is self-sustaining, a nominal fee is charged for programs, and donations for salon venues. The collections are used to defray expenses for its speakers.
- Assist sub-committee chairs with publicity, public relations and promotion;
- Assist chair with note-taking at meetings;
- Assist all committee in program/salon set-up and take-down/clean-up;
- Assist hospitality and registration sub-committee chair with registration;
- Assist continental breakfast sub-committee chair as needed.
Meeting are held monthly (except in June – August) in the Guadalupe Room from 10:00 am – 11:30 am; continental breakfast 9:40 – 10: am. Leadership Team may schedule interim meetings as needed).
Frank Ponnet, Spiritual Advisor, staff liaison
Diane Collison, Chair
Carlotta DeFrancisco, Honorary Chair
Mary Hannon, Honorary Chair
Diane Sternal, Committee Advisor
Sub-committee chairs: Carlotta DeFrancisco; Mary Hannon; Judy Schwab; Pam Kennington;
Donna Gibson; Ina Baskin
Contact: Frank Ponnet, 626.403.6116 or Diane Collison, 626.437.0202