Trinity Ministry seeks to help Holy Family Parish become a loving, spiritual home for young adults and young families.
We are single, engaged, married, divorced, or widowed and in our 20’s 30’s and 40’s . We are young professionals, parents, graduate students, single parents, artists, and workers. We represent many cultures and socioeconomic groups.
We empower one another through spiritual, communal and leadership formation as we help the parish become a community of beloved disciples reaching out to those in need.
Our regular programs involve monthly Masses that are young adult-friendly, followed by “The After Mass” (see below). Other quarterly or yearly events provide opportunities for fellowship, service, or spiritual growth. Here are some upcoming events.
YOUNG ADULT-FRIENDLY MASS,
EVERY 2ND SUNDAY
@ 5:30 p.m.
THE AFTER-MASS (Engaging activities that build community & faith after the 5:30 p.m. Mass every 2nd Sunday):
- Sept. 11 (7 p.m.— 9 p.m.) — After-Mass Dinner
- Oct. 9 (7 p.m.— 9 p.m.) — Dessert Social
CONNECTING BEYOND MASS (Creative experiences of fellowship, service, and prayer):
- Sept. 17 (7 p.m.— 9 p.m.) — Prayer Concert: “Journey through Stories and Song.” In partnership with Christus Ministries. Learn more.
- Sept. 18 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm) — Family Day of Relaxing Prayer: “A Moment of Pause.” In partnership with Christus Ministries. Learn more.
- Sept. 25 – Taize Prayer Service
- Sept. 27 — Oct. 25 (7 p.m.— 9 p.m.) — Four-Week Prayer Series: “First Spiritual Exercises”. In partnership with Christus Ministries. Contact Mary Schimmoller.
- Oct. 17 (7 p.m.— 9:30 p.m.) — Java-Jazz-and-Jesus: “Love and Loneliness.”
Anytime — Contact Luke below if you are interested in a Faith Sharing Group.
Please Luke Delgado at email@example.com