Trinity Ministry seeks to help Holy Family Parish become a loving, spiritual home for young adults and young families.
We are single, engaged, married, divorced, or widowed and in our 20’s 30’s and 40’s . We are young professionals, parents, graduate students, single parents, artists, and workers. We represent many cultures and socioeconomic groups.
We empower one another through spiritual, communal and leadership formation as we help the parish become a community of beloved disciples reaching out to those in need.
Our regular programs involve monthly Masses that are young adult-friendly, followed by “The After Mass” (see below). Other quarterly or yearly events provide opportunities for fellowship, service, or spiritual growth. Here are some upcoming events.
YOUNG ADULT-FRIENDLY MASS,
EVERY 2ND SUNDAY
@ 5:30 p.m.
THE AFTER-MASS (Engaging activities that build community & faith after the 5:30 p.m. Mass every 2nd Sunday):
- July 9th
- August 13th
- September 10th
- October 8th
- November 12th
- December 10th
CONNECTING BEYOND MASS (Creative experiences of fellowship, service, and prayer):
- July 24 – 7:30 PM – Taize Prayer Service – A reflective prayer experience with live instrumental music and chanting in a candlelit environment.
- July 29 – 9:30 AM – Francis Center Service Project – Helping those in need by distributing food at the St. Francis Center Food Pantry in downtown Los Angeles.
- August 26 – 7:00 PM – Havana Nights – A fun, lively evening of Latin music, dancing, and fellowship.
- September 8 – 7:00PM – Night at the Dodgers -Friday night baseball and fireworks.
- October 21 – 7:00 PM – Java Jazz Jesus (JJJ) – An evening of warm ambiance, relaxing music, and meaningful conversations with Fr. Tri M. Dinh SJ.
Anytime — Contact Luke below if you are interested in a Faith Sharing Group.
Please Luke Delgado at email@example.com