Dear Parishioners and Friends of Holy Family,
You have been patient and supportive of our efforts to discern when is the right time to open Holy Family again for Mass. We are all grateful for your understanding!
We are excited to announce that Holy Family Church will be reopening to in-person Masses as of Tuesday, June 23rd.
The Mass schedule will be as follows until further notice:
In-person and Livestreamed Masses:
Tuesday through Friday at 8:15 a.m.
Sunday at 9:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Livestreamed ONLY Masses:
Saturday at 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Monday at 8:15 a.m.
Your safety is our primary concern and we are working hard to ensure an environment that is as safe as possible for our parishioners, priests and staff. To that end, please keep in mind that the following protocols will be in place:
- All of our Masses will continue to be LIVESTREAMED and anyone who does not feel comfortable returning to Mass in person at this time (especially those who are at highest risk for severe illness from COVID-19) are encouraged to continue to participate virtually. Archbishop Gómez dispenses all the Catholic faithful of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and all Catholics currently in the Archdiocese from the obligation of attending Sunday Mass until further notice.
- Everyone who is two years old and older must wear a mask, which will need to be worn the entire time you are on campus and at Mass. Please bring one with you and put it on before exiting your vehicle.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more must be maintained by everyone who is not living in the same household.
- You are asked to please wash your hands before coming to church. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the church and again before receiving Holy Communion.
- Holy Communion will only be distributed in the hand (not by mouth) and there will be no distribution of the Precious Blood.
- Anyone with the following symptoms or who otherwise does not feel well should not come to church. (You will be asked if you have any of these symptoms prior to entry: cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, recent loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, etc.).
- Ushers will seat you.
- Unfortunately, there can be no “gathering” outside of the church before or after Mass.
The Pastoral Center is still closed to the public but staff is available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. any day of the week. Our main office number is: 626.799.8908.
The Bookstore is open by appointment only or for curbside pickup at: 626.403.6133.
If you have any questions or need clarification of the above, please call Andrell Panconi, Cambria’s Administrative Assistant, at: 626.403.6107.
Thank you for your patience, flexibility and prayers!