Dear Parishioners and Friends,
Thank you for the very warm welcome that I received since I arrived at Holy Family. This has been the easiest transition that I have had. I pray that you and your family are well as we navigate the many challenges and sorrows that the past year has brought us. Now is the time for us to get back together and continue the work of building the Kingdom of God.
I am happy to share that all of Holy Family’s Masses have been “re-instated”, including our Saturday vigil, 8:00 am mass in the tent only, the Sunday 5:30 pm Mass and both of our daily morning Masses. We want to celebrate our being together again and I want to invite each of you to attend my formal installation Mass as your new Pastor and also join me in celebrating my 25th ordination anniversary. At the same time, we recognize and acknowledge the need for all of us to experience healing and renewal from the pain and suffering of COVID, the pandemic “shutdown” and the divisiveness of the Country.
And so, I invite you to join us as we safely come together to pray, to play and to seek healing in a safe place. We are calling this journey, “Welcome Home” and are kicking it off on Sunday, September 12 with the following events:
Sunday, September 12, “WELCOME HOME”
- Formal installation of Fr. Albert Bahhuth as the Pastor of Holy Family by Bishop David O’Connell
2:00- 5:00 pm (on Holy Family Campus)
- We care about the safety of our children (and everyone) and respectfully request that masks be worn by everyone over the age of two during this event even when outside (except when eating and drinking of course). We will also be taking additional precautions like regularly wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products, etc. Thank you for your compliance and compassion for all, especially our most vulnerable!
- Pick-up your boxed picnic lunch (FREE with RSVP).
- If you choose, you can create a family tile, reflective of your COVID experience, that will become a permanent part of Holy Family.
- Enjoy music, games, inflatable slide and obstacle course, and the KONA Shaved-Ice truck!
Holy Family raffle tickets are $2 each or $40 per book. Help support Holy Family’s Ministries and you could win $5,000! You can drop the ticket stubs off at Holy Family any time, including the day of the event. Drawing held at 4:45 pm at event. For more information, please contact Theresa Shaw at, email@example.com
We invite you to join in community and help bring this important event to Holy Family.
We also have sponsorship opportunities!!!
Since we are not holding the Fair this year, your sponsorship of this event will help support our many ministries. Perhaps consider donating to the parish what you might typically spend during a Fair weekend. Click to help sponsor event.
Thank you for your generous support. It is a blessing to serve as your new pastor. I hope to see you and your family on September 12.
God bless you,
Fr. Albert Bahhuth